Trusted leaders in essential property lifestyle services
We combine proven business models and core competencies in managing and growing market-leading outsourced property services businesses with a commitment to service excellence to create value for clients and investors
We are a North American leader in the essential property services sector serving its customers through two industry leading platforms; FirstService Residential and FirstService Brands.
FirstService ResidentialVisit Website
North America's largest manager of residential communities, managing 8,700 properties. Its mission is to deliver exceptional client service and solutions that enhance the value of every property and the lifestyle of every resident in the communities it manages.
FirstService BrandsVisit Website
FirstService Brands is one of North America's largest providers of essential property services to residential and commercial customers delivered through individually branded franchise systems and company-owned operations.
FirstService Residential and FirstService Brands both rely on the same operational foundations for success:
- Focus on service excellence and leveraging our significant scale advantages and differentiators to benefit our clients;
- Leadership positions with well-recognized brands and modest market shares in very large, fragmented markets providing significant growth opportunities;
- Disciplined tuck-under acquisition program ensuring strong returns on invested capital; and
- Partnership philosophy aligning business leaders with shareholders to add long-term value
FirstService Corporation's compelling track record of financial performance includes:
- Highly predictable and recurring contractual revenue;
- Strong free cash flow with modest capital expenditures;
- Conservative balance sheet;
- Consistent dividend increases (eight 10%+ increases in eight years for a cumulative 105% increase); and
- Future growth target of 10%+ compounded annual revenue growth
FirstService generates more than US$3.7 billion in annual revenues and has approximately 27,000 employees across North America.